We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You will be asked to call the office upon your arrival to the parking lot to notify us that you have arrived for your appointment. At this time we will let you know if you are able to come into the office or if we need you to wait in your car until the previous patient has left.
- We ask all patients to arrive wearing a mask or cloth covering their nose and mouth. Everyone in the dental office, including staff and patients (except during treatment) must wear a mask or cloth cover.
- Please bring a jacket or blanket as temperatures in the office will be cooler than normal.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will also be taken and recorded. Temperatures of 100.4 F or greater will result in rescheduling of your appointment.
- We will require that patients stand at least 6 feet apart during check in / check out and while in the waiting room. We ask that all patients come to their appointments alone; only caretakers or a minor patient’s parent are permitted to accompany patients into our office. Our reception room will no longer have magazines, as such items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We have also placed plexiglass barriers in the front office windows.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment and may experience a little longer than normal wait time.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our Practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 310-643-9711 or visit our website at PacificDentalAesthetics.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr.Natvig, and your Pacific Dental Aesthetics Team
Manhattan Beach Dentist - Pacific Dental Aesthetics
When you visit Manhattan Beach dental office, Pacific Dental Aesthetics, your smile and comfort are our top priority. Specializing in general, cosmetic and family dentistry, our team has performed thousands of smile makeovers in our South Bay dental practice.
Dr. Arthur Natvig,and the entire Pacific Dental Aesthetics team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients involves providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs while utilizing the highest quality materials on the market.
Whether you have neglected your dental care for several years, new in the area or are just looking for a friendly dental office to call home, we are proud to provide our new and existing patients with the finest in dentistry. Our Manhattan Beach office is equipped with the latest dental technology and uses only the materials and laboratory services with the highest professional ratings. From the moment you walk in the door, your experience at Pacific Dental Aesthetics is sure to be an unparalleled level of customer service as well as outstanding dental care.
Our consultations are always free of charge Contact us today
Pacific Dental Aesthetics
14650 Aviation Blvd Suite #185
Manhattan Beach, CA 90250
Phone: (310) 643-9711
Contact Us Online!
We're located between Marine Ave. and Rosecrans Ave., off of Aviation Blvd. Directly Behind the Springhill Suites by Marriott.
Review Us On:
We are proud to serve Marina Del Rey, El Segundo, Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach and surrounding South Bay communities.